Home Values Nationwide (HVN) Desktop value analysis is designed to mirror the research and conclusion that would take place if a full appraisal (inspection of the property) were to be completed. The HVN analysis is “Desktop” based and no physical inspection of the property will take place. The methodology employed in analyzing and selecting “comparable” sales data is based on fundamental appraisal principles in addition to the most current and very specific lending guidelines… The accuracy of the findings is based on the accuracy of data provided to the analyst, ancillary information, i.e photographs and commentary, as well as public records
The HVN Desktop Appraisal Report is done by a local Appraiser… The report is based on and offers the following:
- Information provided to HVN via our online order form
- Photographs supplied by MLS, Public Records, Satellite Image
- Property History Study by local Appraiser
- Analysis of Local Market Data
- Detailed Comparable Adjustment Graph
- Interpretation of Public and MLS Data
- USPAP compliant
Our Desktop Appraisal has many benefits for Lenders/Originators including:
- Guiding your borrowers in a pursuit of a Refinance
- Providing a value added service to your real estate partners professional network
- Increasing your efficiency by identifying loans that will work with respect to valuation
- Providing market data to support your defense over inaccurate appraisals
- Supporting a homebuyers offer on a property
- Portfolio / Asset Valuation (link to sample reports page)
Know the facts before you spend the extra money!!
Market Value = Financing Value
This is the most complete home valuation product available. It is the standard property valuation report used by lending institutions. A licensed appraiser will make an appointment to view your home and provide a written report that will include an opinion of value in today's market. Each report includes comparable sales, formulas and the qualifications of the appraiser.
Electronic Home Appraisals include an estimated value along with the subjects property details census tract, county, lot size, living area, numbers of bedrooms, baths, stories, year built, tax assessment and previous sales data. All reports are generated instantly online and provide an easy way to stay informed of property data.